Your privacy is very important to me. I protect it like I protect my own. I developed this policy so that you can learn about how I collect, communicate, disclose, and use your information.
- When collecting your personal information, I will tell you why I’m collecting it (e.g. to receive email updates, to ship products).
- I will only collect and use your information to fulfill that purpose or another comparable purpose.
- If there is another reason I might need to use your personal information, I will ask you first and will wait for your go-ahead.
- If a there is some legal reason to use your personal information, I am a law-abiding woman and always follow the law.
- I only hold onto your personal information for only as long as I need to in order to fulfill the purpose that it was originally collected for.
- I collect personal information in a lawful (like I said, law-abiding) and fair way and with your knowledge and consent.
- The personal information I collect from you will be relevant to the purpose that I am collecting it for.
- I will never sell or rent your information. That’s a promise!
- It’s important that your information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and I do my best to ensure that my records reflect current information.
- I will protect your personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclose, copying, use, or modification.
- I will make my policies and practices about managing personal information available for you to check out at anytime.
- I am committed to conducting my business in accordance with these principles to ensure that your personal information remains confidential and protected.
Respect + gratitude,